User avatar

Lilith

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Noooooooo!~Amy how sweet...not~Carty Can you stand on your head?

    May 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Horror

    I have to agree with most of what was said. It does need more depth and more detail. I think that with these things and a dash of editing, you ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    They hurried off eagerly except for Sarah who lingered at the thought. She was usually terribly bo shy and even now with all the confidence that single day had brought ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "Not entirerly sure actually. Pegusus Tail but thats about it." Sarah looked at Paytah and then over at Lynn and Taya. "How much have you two looked around?"

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Mohon was pirched on the roof overlookin the courtyard. Siri and Tori walked passed below him, both scowling at someone or something hidden under out of his sight. Swaggering as ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sarah watched the figure grow closer still. Her face darted around in confusion and ah. Lynn faded again and didn't reappear until she had moved several yards away, distancing herself ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    ooc: doesn't matter. be lazy Sarah started jumping around took hold of Lynn's hand. "Come on dance." "But there's know music." Lynn whispered and faded out momentarily so Sarah would ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "Well, we wanted to think of a good way to end the story but we couldn’t so we just decided that we would sing our farewell before we go and ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "Its so amazing. I love it." She consentrated and a breeze swept through the balcony tossing her and everyone elses hair around her. The sounds of their laughter reverberated around ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sounds like a dutch dentist. No joke Lexi Bonivich

    May 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    "Well come on tell me. There aren't any mirrors around here so I'd like to know how I look." There was indeed a magnificent presisence about all three girls as ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Name: Mohon Baker Age: 15 (almost 16) Personality: Mohon is always a little on edge in public situations but if its just you and him in a room alone (no ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 I'm not sure I get it. Plus, I think Carlos Mencia said that second one on tv.

    May 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    aww. so cute. 10/10

    May 12, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: I'll Sue Ya

    I sued Colorado 'Cause you know, I think it looks a little bit too much Like Wyoming Now I like that one. Funny like a bunny. good peice and it ...

    May 12, 2007


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna