User avatar

Lilith

  • Other Poetry Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    Hey, its, uh, interesting. But it seems you have an obsession with the word FACE. You may need to have that checked out. No, it is a good piece. I ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I definately agree with what Imelda said about writing in first person to get in the characters head. I write in first person all the time and it definately gives ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sarah began to cry as she ran. The noise was warped in her mind and thats when she realized that it was all in her head. The beast had fallen ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Dark Eyed Girl

    I though I should let you know I'm not an idiot who won't read anything but her own work. I did like it. You have an amazing way of putting ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devil's Walk (Chapter Two, Part One)

    Chapter Two I stared at the building a little shaken. Strobe lights flared out into the night in mystifying colors ranging from blue to neon pink. The sign overhead was ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: chapter one-untitles stuff

    Chapter One Danica’s head was still pounding when she came to her senses. “What happened?” Her voice cracked and when she tried to sit up, she felt the blood rush ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue-untiled stuff

    This chapter isn't so much fantasy as is the one after it but it sort of just stagnated and I doubt I'll ever finish. Anyway, here goes. Prologue Danica Holden ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    what do you mean, I always say goodnight to my can opener.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Several girls voiced there condition ranging from bumps to scrapes but nothing too serious. Everything was silent and they refused to move. "The calm before the storm," Sarah whispered. As ...

    May 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Perfection- Intro

    I love it. From the first read I gave it, I didn't see any mistakes at least. Its well put together and I want to see more as soon as ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: inventing silence

    I love it. Simple and breathtaking yet it still manages to hold you attention. The rhythm is good and the fact that you actually used the word phonetics is awsome. ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aruco Sanu, evil mastermind extrodinare~Amelia My parents~Dan Just think, what would the world miss if you were gone?

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    *pets unicorn* Its cute. so don't sulk. The face may be off a little but not much and I think the front legs just need to be moved back a ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Mohon chuckled softly as he watched Siri's gesture of anger but he didn't stay to watch for much longer. Rather, he bounded down from the rooftop and opened the door ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Unlikely Gods

    Sarah felt a small ach in her stomach, nawing at her with uncertainty. "You, guys, something feels wrong. I don't know why but I think we should turn back." No ...

    May 24, 2007


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn