-
Re: The Devil's Walk (Chapter Two, Part One)
stobe lights are those flashing lights. they blink. make me dizzy.
Jul 11, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
Lets see, i started writing in the 2nd grade maybe. it was a little story about a puppy a witch and a rainbow. it was pretty bad. the first peice ...
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: Awakening Ch.1
It is a little rough and need a little work. I'd have to say its not quiet as good as the other peice I reviewed but don't worry. But don't ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: The Change-Prologue
Hey, i did say i would read and review, it just took a while. Anywho, you have a really unique voice when you write. I've never seen it before which ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Well, if by subject, you mean in school, then my favorite is Science but I don't know why. I guess it was cause science comes naturally to me. Then History. ...
Jun 30, 2007 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Oh, jeez, I love libraries. lets see though for your questions Aspire: I would love to be a novelist definately but anything in the arts would be amazing. My Favorite ...
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: Titles
I usually don't really have a title for most untle there done but lets see there was: Devils Walk My Untitled Imagination Freedom Fall Harrison My work in progress: Why ...
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: Me in a nutshell.
Okay, first off, I have many sides, like a sixagon. The first side is very quiet. The thing people know least about me is that I spent hours just sitting ...
Jun 24, 2007 -
Re: Felicity! =)
wow, your italian. that rules. anyway, my names not lilith either but whatever right. I love it for a name. Felicita is actually realy pretty.
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: i'm new...
sup, have fun in the forums. don't pm me with questions though. I only give commic relief.
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Hey Guys
Wuzzup. Trust Baroness. she da bomb. have fun in the forums
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Daughters of the Moon Series
I've probably read the Daughters of the Moon Series by Lynne Ewing about 5 times through. Each book has a very distict story line and each one is distinct from ...
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: Run-away
Its definately well put together. I like it. Then again, I'm not to into poetry but I love poems that don't rythm. Don't know why. I like it though. :D
Jun 23, 2007 -
Re: The Unlikely Gods
With the fatal blow, the beast fell, pouring blood out onto the ground. Sarah didn't know what to do at first but slowly, she watched as the monster just faded ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: The Unlikely Gods
OOC: good to know there are people around beside me and EmiSukotto16. Sarah reached for a hand. For something to stop her shaking fingers and when she did, the most ...
Jun 19, 2007
