User avatar

Lilith

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart

    So, yeah, its pretty basic but it was supposed to be a homework assignment for my boyfriend and he asked me to post it to see what people think of ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Already Won Me

    Ha, wow, I really chanced past this. I haven't been on the sight in some time but I browsed through today and saw this. Anyway, it was quite an enjoyable ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Introduction

    Very short introduction that I wrote for my first NaNo attempt that I'd like to re-visit. But i was wondering if this is maybe a bit to cliche and sorta ...

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I kinda sorta kinda am as of last night. It was my nano idea but i just couldn't hold it in and started last night. I just decided to do ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Outcast

    This could definately use a little work, mostly in refining characters. It has that feeling of "genericness" if thats even a word. The characters just need to get the kick ...

    Oct 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    as a matter of fact, i does. the person below me secretly loves avril lavigne.

    Oct 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    woooo!!!!!!!! i'm already stressing over nano, and its not even october. I've spent the last week brainstorming and almost killing myself but i think i've finally settled on a comedic ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Please Don't Rest Tonight - Chapter Three, Part One

    Chapter Three The rain drummed against the truck’s roof as they found a parking space close to the door. Bastian smiled, his hair and face drenched, as he’d been compelled ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Personal and Professional Life of Leonardo Da Vinci

    The Personal and Professional Life of Leonardo Da Vinci Leonardo di ser Piero Da Vinci was born to a Florentine notary and a peasant woman in Vinci, Tuscany on April ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: When Death Kissed the Moon

    woooo! I got creative and spent the evening putting together my first youtube video...based on this short story. I posted it about *looks at watch* 5 minuets ago but I ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    ME from about an hour ago. I took it for a new profile pic on facebook and absolutely loved it.

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning because someone is the same age as you. Wait, I'm the same age as you. I'm banning you for that too.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! Just following good ol' Nate's suggestion...

    Wow, DaisyTango does not disapoint (saw the username and wondered, "does this girl live on a plantation or does she raise cattle"). Sorry if I offended with my anti-southern humors, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Series of Songfics

    In a sense, yeah, thats what a songfic is. I've read some that follow the lyrics step by step and others that carry the general idea but develope into something ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Series of Songfics

    The whole idea is to find something creative to do as a side project while I work on Please Don't Rest Tonight (check it out, you know you should). And ...

    Jul 24, 2008


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer