User avatar

LilacSabrie

  • Research Re: Need help with my coming -of-age story

    In my writing project, my main character grows from a teenager to an adult and I just need some help on how to make a smooth transition from kid to ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Research Re: How many words should one write a day?

    That makes sense. I was only worried because of what 'qualifies' as a writer to some experienced writers. Although, I can safely say I feel much, much better after hearing ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Names...what do you do?

    For me? I just choose the names that I think suit them. If that character sounds like a Bob, I name him Bob. I tend to go away from 'meaningful' ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Research Re: How many words should one write a day?

    And just how long should a writer write a day? Sorry, just a bit curious since I've heard that a person needs to write a million words before they are ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Where do you get these amazing ideas ?

    Most of the time I get my inspiration from music, video games, art, surfing the web, and of course books! Also, I have to note that stuff like legends, history ...

    Mar 13, 2011


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson