User avatar

LilacSabrie

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Me or him.

    Awwww - this was a bit heart-wrenching for me near the end. I could definitely feel the anguish that the speaker's going through. So right there, that is a thumbs-up! ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Red Roses and a Golden Night

    Ooooh, a story about a Japanese mother and children? Shame about the kids though - I felt bad for them once I read what he did - shame on him! ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    Hah! I've laughed so hard at rule number 4. Now, onto my short yet 'well-thought out' review: You've clearly got the upper hand on Death's characterization. You handled it pretty ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: Where do you get these amazing ideas ?

    Most of the time I get my inspiration from music, video games, art, surfing the web, and of course books! Also, I have to note that stuff like legends, history ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Suicidest

    'The Suicidest'....strange title, never heard anything like it. I'm guessing there is a reason though. ^^ I Breathed in shallow quick breaths, eyes wide at the site of the city ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Country by the Sea

    Hello there Kafka! First, let me just say that I can definitely see that your imagery is one of your stronger points of your writing. This was really fantastic for ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Death of Humpty Dumpty

    Oh wow...this is a very nice take on the Humpty Dumpty premise! Especially when it's from another person's point of view - very clever to me. However, there is one ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Midnight Dance

    I'm new here, but I'm going to try my hand at this: I felt this had some beautifully worded moments, moments where the reader can easily visualize what is happening ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new here!

    Okay! I'll be sure to read over the other works here and give some critique. Nice to meet you, by the way. ^^

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, new here!

    I was looking for a place where I can improve on my writing and this seems like a pretty friendly place. I've looked on some pages and already I feel ...

    Feb 13, 2011


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl