User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Art & Photography Re: The Hidden Face

    Wow. It's really vibrant and abstract. Yes, it does remind me of Picasso. You did a good job on this! :)

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    I can't believe you took only five minutes! Your works are all very good, I can't even draw like that. I like the Mini Cooper the most. ^^

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Wow, this was really cute. It made me smile. A good piece of art to welcome Halloween! ^_-

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Art Projects.

    Nice! I love the deer.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    Hey, nice work!

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Johnny Hawthorn (this suddenly came to mind) A skinny girl around 5 ft tall, silver-blond hair and pale skin. Timid, shy, innocent and curious. Wears a white dress. She has ...

    May 2, 2008


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems