User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Cathal : I'd like a dog. After all, a dog is a man's best friend. Lyr : Wouldn't it be cool to keep a croc? Kei : Unless you'd bother ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd yell: "What the hell!?" (oooh that rhymes XD) What would you do if you came home and found the Twilight characters partying in your living room?

    May 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go mad. :P What would you do if you were listening to your iPod and suddenly it exploded?

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Eddie/Mason/Johnny A 16-year-old girl who loves to skateboard and cause trouble. Ties her hair in pigtails and dyes a part of her hair pink. Always wears anything of punk fashion. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If passers-by approach me, I'll say, "I'm fine!" What would you do if you found spider eggs in your hair? :D

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Elarenne - A tall, young woman of 17-20 years. Has long, silky light brown hair and bright green eyes. Is quite athletic and a fast runner. Is popular around her ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Oooh! I've never tried anything like this, but it sounds fun! I'll try to come up with something...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Haha I do that most of the time. ^^ For me, I'd use Japanese songs (especially the ones from anime) because sometimes they suit the surroundings and themes of the ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    Wow. Great job! I like the details on the characters' outfits and their pose. I kinda agree with the 'broken neck' thing, but about the hands, I think you did ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating a Story

    OK...um...let me see... -Try listening to music. Maybe you can get an image from the song and form some sort of story. -Ask yourself 'what if' questions. They can really ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help?

    Foxes huh? Sounds cute. I look forward to reading it. Good luck on developing the plot! ^^

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cute Bunny Pic!

    It's really adorable! But somehow, I kinda agree with VampireBloodrace...there's something about the face that makes it look more like a puppy...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Sometimes I get this urge to write a poem, and I'll try to find any inspiration for it. Most of my motivation comes from music or anything happening around me. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I don't really like it as well. Last year, since it was getting "all-the-rage," I bought the books and I wanted to see how was it like. And it greatly ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cell Drawing - Original Character Design

    *applauds* Cool work there. I love the colours and the guy's pose. Makes him look cool too. ^^ Good work, keep it up! :)

    Mar 11, 2009


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler