User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Flour.

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. I'd check it out. Sisterhood

    May 30, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was a dark and stormy night.

    May 30, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. Either it's related to a real leopard or a war story. Starverse U-Index

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marin: Uhh...can you say that again? Creed: That makes no sense. Viola: I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! Orion: By peanut butter you mean the butter made of peanuts or the peanut ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Melanie. A girl about the age of 14. She suffers from amnesia and is desperate to find out her origin. She often daydreams and she likes watching things fly, e.g. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Noob Saibot XDD

    May 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Wow, that's a beautiful collection! Though I have to agree that I didn't really like the slug-on-a-dandelion flower. But overall, they're all lovely shots. Hope to see more from you! ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I like the Demonata series. Most of Darren Shan's books are simple in writing, but they're entertaining. He's great at those descriptions of gore too xD. - You said this ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    7/10. It sounds interesting, and I like the sibling rivalry. :) However, this is the type of story that requires lots of twists and turns, otherwise it would get a ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Meh. I'll refuse the money. Food isn't enough. :P What would you do if your favourite show ended in a horrible way?

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like it'll be about some sort of journey. I'll pick it up to read the blurb. If it's interesting enough, I might read the 1st chapter! :) Goddess

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a psychological thriller...or with a bit of horror. I'd pick it up to read the blurb. :P Geist Link

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like either a modern thriller/horror type or a story of someone struggling in life. I'll just read the blurb. Sunfire Chronicles

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Erm...just gather up my best friends and go out to a good restaurant." - Karuna "Host a great party, with lots of balloons, people...and cake!" - Direly "Yes, I'll host ...

    Jun 29, 2009


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket