User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    Harry Potter for me. ^^

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Bees. Fire ants *shudders*. Whenever I think of them I imagine many swarming/crawling around me. I don't know why - I just hate the fact that they're poisonous and have ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I always listen to music when I turn on my laptop. It helps me to create a new story. And also, the choice of music depends on the genre.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Dot Hack

    The .hack series can be a bit boring, to tell the truth, but the settings and themes are really fascinating. The character designs are good too.

    Nov 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My heart is breaking

    I feel so sorry for you. :( *Hugs* I hope that everything will turn out well for you, and don't give up on whatever you do. Keep wishing for the ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Obsession"

    It's really disrespectful. People should respect each other, no matter whatever race, religion or background they come from.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Occult Forum

    Hey Kalimar! Welcome to YWS! *Heads off to check out your forum* ^^

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    OMG I don't believe that. It would be...I don't know...I don't want to imagine it....!

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: UFO Sighting in my back garden!

    Whoa! That's...wow...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    S.O.S - Rihanna

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    Fritzl is definitely mad. His picture even gives me the creeps. I don't understand why people could do something like this. I feel so sorry for the daughter and children...its ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google (hee) I was looking for a site where I could post my work & also interact with others, so I found YWS.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I'm not an avid manga reader, I prefer anime. ^^ Favourite anime(s): Fate/Stay Night, Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Shakugan no Shana, Code Geass, the Gundam series, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst/Creepiest Music You've Ever Heard

    I don't know about you guys, but Bjork and Ozzy Osbourne creep me out...(no offence to the fans)

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Woman stays in Toilet for Two Years

    That's insane! No one in their right mind would want to sit on a toilet for 2 years! :shock: :shock:

    Mar 21, 2008


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale