-
Re: Five Children Slain by Father
This is so sickening. It's just...terrible. :( I mean...it's FIVE children!
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Are You Excited?
Ehm...for what? :D
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: Do You Get It?
Pat Buchanan.
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: "Proctor" is bound!
Oooh! Neat job! ^^
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: What's your favourite...?
I picked Jasmine, but I would've picked her, Mulan and Ariel. ^^
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: Dragonball Movie
I haven't watched it yet, but from the posters and commercials, it doesn't look good. =_=
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards
*jaw drops* Oh-my-God. For me, the Jonas Brothers are like...aaargh, I can't stand them, and Twilight? One of the worst books I've read. So, it sounds pretty nightmarish for me.
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: School Shooting Near Stuttgart - 17 Dead
Whoa. Your German teacher's nephew was really really lucky. *sigh* These cases will never end, won't they? :(
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Robot taught how to love goes insane, has to be 'put down'
Interesting... This proves that robots definitely cannot replace humans.
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: American Idol
So far, Allison is doing well. Hopefully she can make it to the top...! (Lol about the Bikini Girl :P)
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?
Hit Me Baby One More Time, Toxic and Womanizer for me.
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: No Originality!
I don't watch Cartoon Network now. Really, the shows there freak me out and make me think it's a waste of time. I can't stand watching Chowder, Ed Edd Eddy ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Social Networking Getting Old?
I think Facebook is better. Almost all of my classmates are using it. Well...I don't usually join these type of sites; I get bored easily XD
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: In Memory of Shaun Dykes...
O.O My god! Who those teenagers think they are?! Goodness, this is terrible.
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.
O.O I'm not a big fan of Miley, but I just dislike it when those type of 'girly pop stars' get their own book. Fans will buy it not for ...
Mar 6, 2009
