User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lounge, The Re: Are women better writers than men?

    I never like it when someone says question like 'are guys or girls better at' - because we all have different strengths and weaknesses. I agree. I mean - come ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    Can't stand them anymore. Especially the fangirls xP. Jonas Brothers = for Disney marketing

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is it weird that....

    Well, my whole family knows that I can write, but for some reason, I am usually reluctant to show my work to them as well. I don't know feels strange ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Look what I made today!

    :shock: :shock:

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    Yes, it's true. When I was younger, I heard 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence and strangely, I liked the song so much that I even managed to create a ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The media.

    That's true. The media has ruined many others' lives. By reporting 'false' things and spreading rumours about other people, it's almost the same as cyber bullying. How many people have ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    I was asleep when my mum jolted me up and told me the news. That time the TV was switched on to CNN, and while watching the news of MJ, ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congrats to you, Evi! ^^

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    Personally, I don't think so. Books are an important part of life - they provide the base for our ideas, thinking, imagination, and so on. It provides an open door ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Some people just don't change. So...back to Guantanamo... :roll: I somehow don't think it will make a difference if is closed down or not. Sure, it'll be a blast of ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: euthanasia

    I think euthanasia should be legalized. It's up to people to decide.

    May 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    NOOOOOOOO! Kris won. :( I was rooting for Adam...:(

    May 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Be Webster

    Bomb + zombie = bombie He is always venting his feelings on everyone, but doesn't notice it and thinks that people won't mind. What a bombie!

    May 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    So What - Pink

    May 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Conceal.

    May 4, 2009


I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman