User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    I hate this article. :evil:

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Nope. I'd probably get it years later - before entering university haha xD.

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    G - Goats

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    slightly expressed extravert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality moderately expressed judging personality

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    slightly expressed extravert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality moderately expressed judging personality

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Ev's awesome. It was the first rock band I heard (I was 5-7 that time), besides Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park and etc. Their songs, especially from Fallen, are really great ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    Two words - Absolutely horrific.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Neil Armstrong: "The Moon Landing Was Faked"

    It's Fake!! I looked on Google News (The most reliable news source in the world) and this is what I found: "We thought it was true so we printed it ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Skinning of LIVE Animals

    What the...! Don't tell me those people are lazy to kill the animal first before skinning it...o_O

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Cool! I like grapefruits and chocolate xD. 10/10

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Contemporary Christian Music Fans out there?

    I'm not a religious person, or even a Christian, but the thing is that these types of songs are very meaningful, compared to other genres. For me, my faves would ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    I liked Half-Blood Prince better than the Order of the Phoenix. However, like Terpsichore mentioned, it was as if all the scenes were simply thrown together. Harry's acting at some ...

    Jul 24, 2009


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara