-
Re: Euthanasia: Yes or No??
In my opinion, it depends on the patient. It is up to him/her to choose. Who would want to go through a large amount of pain on a hospital bed? ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?
How can teenage pregnancy be stopped? Should children be taught about sex at a young age? Well, can they accept it? :P Aborting a child may seem cruel, but then ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Polygamy
Let's say a man has many wives. How is he going to provide for them, and possibly the children? And I don't think a man will need that many women ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Designer Children, Why or Why Not?
I'll have to say no. First, at an early stage, it will create inequality in society, considering the large differences between the designer children and those children who were born ...
Apr 17, 2010 -
Re: Is The Big Bang Theory False?
The more we discover, the weirder the universe becomes... *Nod*
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15
Why do young people now a days seem to compelled to enter a romantic relationship? The power of TV & music, perhaps? Teens have much more important stuff to do ...
Mar 22, 2010 -
Re: Interfering in Nature
Not to steal your thunder, but a "liger" has been successfully created, and have been around since at least the 1930's. The longest living one lived to be 21 years ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Interfering in Nature
Even if a liger is successfully created, it's not likely to last long. I mean; look at Dolly. What's more, there will be animals' rights groups ready to stage protests ...
Feb 6, 2010 -
Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook
Ever since I joined YWS, my writing has improved. I thank those who had reviewed my work, especially those who had given me advice on writing; it really helped. The ...
Jan 3, 2010 -
Re: Happy 5th YWS!
Happy 5th B'day To YWS! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Well...ahem
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Cirque du Freak movie
Kinda nervous and excited for the movie, but from my experience, book adaptations have a high chance of failing in movies. So...let's cross our fingers...xP
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: Design YWS Banners!
Made it just as soon I came across this topic. :)
Nov 3, 2009 -
Re: Michael Jackson had a deep voice!
.............................. Split personalities, anyone? (Just kidding). :P
Nov 3, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Sounds cool. (Like ice xD) 9/10
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech
I agreed that it was really rude. Taylor Swift deserved that award, and I think Kanye should learn to control himself. But at least he apologized.
Sep 16, 2009
