User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Other Poetry Re: Upcoming End

    The clouds gather like a clump of dark, swirling wool, the growls of lightning invoking the wrath of oceans. Comets of flame fall across the apocalyptic sky - a storm ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Lil_Pau comes in and orders an iced tea, before settling at a table near Wookie and Socks, eager to know the stranger as well.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but everyone else will be crowding to see her, and it's only enough for you to catch a glimpse only. I wish I could eat ice cream.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope...I'm perfectly sane. TUBM hates Miley Cyrus.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. It's cute :D

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    Sounds cool. (Like ice xD) 9/10

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech

    I agreed that it was really rude. Taylor Swift deserved that award, and I think Kanye should learn to control himself. But at least he apologized.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How to be Cool

    I hate this article. :evil:

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Nope. I'd probably get it years later - before entering university haha xD.

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm considered as a gross person - I still bite my nails and pick my nose (at home at least xD) *runs away*

    Sep 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wires

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS! Now, to the story... I personally thought it was just OK. I hope I'm not offending was not too bad and not too good. The ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: On music

    Hi there! This was not bad, but as Rosey mentioned, I didn't like the repetition of 'fear not.' Nitpicks: Fear not the dangers of the world, They cannot fight against ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    G - Goats

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Soul

    Hey there! I thought this poem had a really nice concept. However, I didn't like some parts, and I'll emphasize it here - A beautiful soul , loving and giving ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When I'm 25

    I like this. It's simple but has a whimsical-like manner to it. I'd like to do nitpicks, but since lilymoore has done 'em, I'll just point out one thing: When ...

    Sep 12, 2009


Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis