User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy 5th YWS!

    Happy 5th B'day To YWS! :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: Well...ahem

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cirque du Freak movie

    Kinda nervous and excited for the movie, but from my experience, book adaptations have a high chance of failing in movies. So...let's cross our fingers...xP

    Nov 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mountain's Mount And The Sea's Sentiments

    This was for a competition. There is a 700-word limit, but I've added a bit more here. ________________________________________________________________________ The sound of crashing waves filled the b

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The First of Spring

    Wow, that's a beautiful collection! Though I have to agree that I didn't really like the slug-on-a-dandelion flower. But overall, they're all lovely shots. Hope to see more from you! ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Design YWS Banners!

    Made it just as soon I came across this topic. :)

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson had a deep voice!

    .............................. Split personalities, anyone? (Just kidding). :P

    Nov 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Friends

    Hi there! I thought that this piece was OK. It wasn't too bad - I like the mysterious tone of the story. However, at the same time, it sounded a ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: .:Broken Butterfly:.

    Hi there! Actually, this poem was quite good. I liked the fact that you used a butterfly as a metaphor. The only problems I had were: 1) Punctuation - Although ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i wish

    Hey there, welcome to YWS :) Let me remind you that before posting a piece of work, you must post at least 2 reviews. Anyway, back to the poem. To ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I like the Demonata series. Most of Darren Shan's books are simple in writing, but they're entertaining. He's great at those descriptions of gore too xD. - You said this ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invoke

    The world is a space that connects us all, intertwining our fates like fragile threads. Everytime we rushed past each other, the impact violently tore away our wings, its consequences ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Old World of Ours...

    Wow. This is a strong subject to write about, and I'm glad you did it, because like angel23 mentioned, it's a common topic yet complex to express out. I like ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Struggle

    Sorry, azzman, but I think I have to agree with smorgishborg and Snoink. The whole poem seems like words thrown together into one big mound. Yes, we have the words ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tender Mourning

    Hiya there! I thought that this poem had some lovely imagery - for example, the first three stanzas. However, I thought that the ending was a bit too abrupt - ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Upcoming End

    I the only one who got that this was blatant proselytizing? As a musician (thus familiar with Requiems) and a Christian (thus familiar with the Revelations) I'm incensed. This is ...

    Sep 21, 2009


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington