User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia: Yes or No??

    In my opinion, it depends on the patient. It is up to him/her to choose. Who would want to go through a large amount of pain on a hospital bed? ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions? Yay or Nay?

    How can teenage pregnancy be stopped? Should children be taught about sex at a young age? Well, can they accept it? :P Aborting a child may seem cruel, but then ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polygamy

    Let's say a man has many wives. How is he going to provide for them, and possibly the children? And I don't think a man will need that many women ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Designer Children, Why or Why Not?

    I'll have to say no. First, at an early stage, it will create inequality in society, considering the large differences between the designer children and those children who were born ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Aether ~Hope's Light~

    The sea of stars encircle me as I drift through the night; my hands, my feet, seem to reach nowhere. I painfully try to spread my crumpled wings, but when ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is The Big Bang Theory False?

    The more we discover, the weirder the universe becomes... *Nod*

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Girlfriends and boyfriends at the age of 10 - 15

    Why do young people now a days seem to compelled to enter a romantic relationship? The power of TV & music, perhaps? Teens have much more important stuff to do ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Distant Moon

    Hey there! Now to the poem: I sketched a sketch to trace a face When you sketch, it's pretty obvious that you're making a sketch. So try replacing that phrase ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: He Stood

    This was quite good! I liked the tone of the poem and way you used a sailor as the subject. The only parts that didn't quite fare well for me ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Interfering in Nature

    Not to steal your thunder, but a "liger" has been successfully created, and have been around since at least the 1930's. The longest living one lived to be 21 years ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Interfering in Nature

    Even if a liger is successfully created, it's not likely to last long. I mean; look at Dolly. What's more, there will be animals' rights groups ready to stage protests ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You aren't Pretty

    Hey KnightlyAngel09! This poem was great, especially your use of adjectives and wording. I like the rhyming scheme too - it fits the poem. There are some phrases such as ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet: Seas of Iron, Skies of Soot

    Hey there! I absolutely love the imagery here - while reading your poem, I could just imagine the scene of the cathedral, the forest... nice job! =) Only one thing: ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fallen

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! =) It's been a long time since I had reviewed or posted anything on YWS, so let's get started with the review, shall we? ;) ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Ever since I joined YWS, my writing has improved. I thank those who had reviewed my work, especially those who had given me advice on writing; it really helped. The ...

    Jan 3, 2010


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke