User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destiny's Face

    Destiny's Face Tears will turn into stars, Leading me to a rightful path. Drops of hope revive my pulse. The moon and stars in the dark shine their brightest, Calm ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i love you.

    It's greatly emotional, but the errors kinda hindered the flow of the poem (from my view, that is). :? However, it's still a great poem. Keep it up! :D

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Distant Glory

    Distant Glory Raising a sword of pride, a shout of victory, A slash upon the sky and morning rises. My dream, just a mere visualization, Only to disappear at the ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hungry Bunny

    The Hungry Bunny Here comes the Hungry Bunny, With his big round eyes and a huge furry tummy. Run away from the Hungry Bunny, He'll gobble up all your broccoli! ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under the Setting Sunlight

    Under the Setting Sunlight The raindrops fall this year, The fleeting afternoons are the colours in a fleeting bubble. Blue skies don't look that kind anymore, as I shed a ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Disillusion

    Disillusion A cry fades away as time passes by, Sinking into a pool of endless light. I am drenched in wishes that refuse to disappear, Nothing left to take away ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Night Flight

    I totally agree. I can see no faulty lines or mistakes there. You've done a good job with the detailed description of the situation in your story. :D Good luck ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spirits of the Twilight

    Spirits of the Twilight Into the opened-up twilight They soar and fly Up high into the sky A magnificent line between day and night Eyes of mystery Heart of beauty ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Haunting

    A Haunting Pictures of the ruins fluttered before my eyes, I cut my hair with you in the mirror. The morning glory withers in the dark presence, Day by day, ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Bees and Wasps

    This is a great read. I love the ending, especially the 'The slow cashier will eventually ring you up ' part. I can definitely see some meaning in the poem. ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgotten

    () Forgotten Once I used to live a happy life, filled with happiness and no strife. But now I had grown up, and when I look around, nothing was by ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: SABLE

    This is an amazing work. I love this poem. Rest in peace, Sable.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyed Red

    OK, I'll heed your advice. Thanks for reviewing, all of you!

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Evanescence...oh my gosh...I'm such a fanatic of the band. I've been a fanatic since the arrival of My Immortal's music video. My parents are strict so they don't let me ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyed Red

    This poem is also posted on other threads such as or EvThreads, so don't be surprised if you've seen it somewhere. Dyed Red The moonlight illuminates my heart, The candles ...

    Oct 11, 2007


GET YER EYES AWAY FROM MY EYE SOCKETS >.>
— herbalhour