User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: an esquisse of the sun

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem. I have to say that this was beautiful. It has great imagery and I like your choice of words. Some nitpicks: and ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Decorating The Window

    Hi there! What a refreshing piece. Simple and nice. Now, to the nitpicks: To make the time pass. The phrasing sounds odd here. The glitter looked like the invisible stars ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Horatio

    Hey there! Overall, this poem had a nice concept and some nice imagery, but I felt that this was something like a draft of the real piece. There's something incomplete ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Day and Night

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem. Nitpicks: Every night, I dream of you. Every day, I dream to fly. The 'dream' is repeating here; perhaps try replacing the ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. Either it's related to a real leopard or a war story. Starverse U-Index

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Marin: Uhh...can you say that again? Creed: That makes no sense. Viola: I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! Orion: By peanut butter you mean the butter made of peanuts or the peanut ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Melanie. A girl about the age of 14. She suffers from amnesia and is desperate to find out her origin. She often daydreams and she likes watching things fly, e.g. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Noob Saibot XDD

    May 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again

    Halfway through my journey, I sat and traced back the lines of memories on the open palm of time. They come down, like floating bubbles, with emotions running down my ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: By Dragonfly

    I liked this. It had a rather nice, light-hearted concept. The nip of the wind kissing softly, my face, For me, I'd rather put 'the nip of the wind kissing ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Is This?

    Hi Chevy! Short and simple. Nice, but it was rather abrupt. You could have expanded more on the topic, so the reader can get the feeling of what you're trying ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maroon

    Nice job here, Warrior Princess! I like the imagery in this poem. The sea gulls fade into the sun and call their last goodbye. It should be 'seagulls.' :) Voices ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Maze of My Rabbit

    Hi there, White Rabbit! I liked this poem. It has a unique concept. Nitpicks: I lure you in with cakes, and wine Drop the comma after 'cakes.' Follow the red, ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Eat a hobos scarf X) Would you rather eat a frog or a snake?

    May 16, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: This is disgusting (KFC)

    That's too much. *does disgusted face*

    May 16, 2010


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind