User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Widow

    Black Widow Black widow hiding beneath the twilight of her room. Spinning her web of deceit, she utters a silent laugh, echoing in the darkest corners of the day. She ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass

    Broken Glass Broken glass, Whisper your stories. Melt the tears Of cold, dead hearts. Broken glass Litter the night sky. Hands of crying souls Battering onto doors Guarded by Death. ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Life

    Silent Life In the deep, lonely forest, the birds sing their solemn serenade. A string of wind blows, heaving a burden of stories. The aura of evening approaches, comforting a ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Whose footsteps?

    I like this one, it has some imagery, but I think it would be better if you've used some metaphors. Anyway, keep up the work. :D (Don't really trust what ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Prisoner

    Thanks (to all who reviewed my work!) :D :D

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Prisoner

    The Prisoner He sits in his lonely cell, Isolated within stone walls. Passing years stole his youth, Rats nibbled his strength away. He tries to reach the sky But is ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unliminality

    Unliminality Striding in the space of fantasies, Listening to the years that pass In our lively ears. Breathing into an unlimited world, I let my fingers touch the light air. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: New Day

    New Day Setting sunlight, trapped in the eye of the past, only to rise again on the new dawn. Farewell To golden, meaningful times and to situations of the dark. ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely Child

    Lonely Child Her eye peeks out Amidst a cloud of ashen faces. She gazes at the distant battlefield That tore her warm home apart. Cradling her mother's motionless arm, She ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Penguins of Antartica

    Penguins of Antartica Penguin of North Antartica Wanted to see his mama. He packed his bag, rode on a sled And waved goodbye to his friends. Penguin of South Antartica ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Day's Diamond

    A Day's Diamond A rising light glints at the horizon. Somehow I know, this day will never end. Somewhere, in the middle of a distant hailstorm, Touching the burning wind. ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowbird

    Hmm...I think you've done a good job, but the last paragraph is a little confusing... :| for me. I like your use of words. Keep writing! :)

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secrets of the Sun

    O...OK then. I'll take your advice. Thanks for commenting, anyway! :)

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Secrets of the Sun

    Secrets of the Sun A globe of fire belts out its fury, Skipping along the traces left by the world. As time flies away in a fleet of bubbles, The ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hazy Days

    Thanks! :D When I wrote this poem, it was almost midnight and I was getting sleepy. So I looked outside, it was cloudy and I kinda got the inspiration from ...

    Dec 20, 2007


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer