User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: On A Cloudy Day

    :o I wrote this for a contest, but I failed to submit it. So, I decided to post it here. Plz comment! This is my first time posting a story ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    Lullaby Sing a song to me, The song of a starry night. The moon is happy today, Its smile shining on the streets. While people come and go, While the ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bagel hell

    I love this poem! Makes me laugh... Very entertaining & fun to read...keep it up!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Is a poem to my sister that passed away.

    Oh, gosh, what a terrible thing! :( So sorry... This is such a lovely & touching piece of work. Since others have already pointed out your errors, I have nothing ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Arrival [For Suzanne]

    What a beautiful piece of work! I have absolutely nothing to say now...it's so nice....*rereads poem* Good job!

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    Wow. I really like this one. It's short, but very expressive. It shows how much you love someone...and you've done a good job! Keep it up!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bonsoir

    Bonsoir Open your eyes, Grazed by the thorns of a miserable life; Do you see your fate? Lie down, in the endless path of gliding memories...such wonders! Ah, sing them ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diva

    Diva O Traveller! Have you not seen the angel of Hell? Her fiery touch melts my skin, Leaving a mark that spells out Catastrophe! The smell of burning roses, It ...

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Awakening

    Awakening I float through the cells of my dreams, Embracing the multi-coloured skies That devour my soul. The screech of an eagle echoes As it takes flight. And the new ...

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gates Of Dawn

    Gates Of Dawn Sweet singing bird, land on my palm when my feet grazes the morning's path. While the sunlight seeps into my eyes, this realm seems to fly before ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Its Last Moments

    Yes, it really has a lot of imagery. I liked it. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World Of Sin

    World Of Sin Clip clop . My footsteps echo beneath the dark moon as I stroll down a dead lane. The houses are vacant, the windows resembling cold, distant eyes. ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tantrum Of May

    The Tantrum Of May I had a little sister called May, She would cry for the whole day. Once her puppy laughed, She tore it in half, And never stopped ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning

    This is a beautiful piece. It has a lot of imagery and attactive metaphors. :D The flow is great, and the rhyming is good. I like it! Keep it up! ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass

    Alright, I'll tell you... This poem is actually a reference to World War II (Hitler era)...sorry if it was not that clear, maybe I need more 'training'. Ooops! :oops: :oops: ...

    Jan 22, 2008


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix