User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Exodus

    Exodus I step in ravishing snow, hugging myself to sleep under a withered tree's glow. Children chatter and play, They dream of imaginary places And forget about the coming end ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google (hee) I was looking for a site where I could post my work & also interact with others, so I found YWS.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Cutter's Dread

    Wow. This was really a good piece. It made me shiver slightly, but at the same time, it was nice. Good job.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Make this Last Forever (Hallelujah Sequel)

    This is beautiful. It has this warm atmosphere around it. You've got a good way with expressing feelings. Keep up!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: But You Can't See In

    This is a good piece of work! When I first viewed it, it caught my interest straighaway. And that's what a good poem needs! Keep up the good work!

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oblivion

    Hey, this is well done! The rhymes were very fun and that made it a good read. Keep it up! :D

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Were The Fairest

    If I Were The Fairest ( Chosen sin: Envy ) I dress on the endless chains of roses, dragged out from Hades's deepest chasm. I will trample your dreams of ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    I'm not an avid manga reader, I prefer anime. ^^ Favourite anime(s): Fate/Stay Night, Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Shakugan no Shana, Code Geass, the Gundam series, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Despair

    O...I liked the first part, but the second part...well...for me, it sounded really 'harsh' in comparison to the first. I mean...the end wasn't really suitable, it sounded a little 'off'. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heart Of The Fire

    Heart Of The Fire by Lil_Pau Inspired by photo number #2 ________________________________________________ The eye of the fire is stirring- It swirls beneath my unsteady feet Like autumn leaves in the ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Worst/Creepiest Music You've Ever Heard

    I don't know about you guys, but Bjork and Ozzy Osbourne creep me out...(no offence to the fans)

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Woman stays in Toilet for Two Years

    That's insane! No one in their right mind would want to sit on a toilet for 2 years! :shock: :shock:

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Distant Memories

    Oh my, this is such an amazing piece of work! Has some imagery & the emotions were portrayed really well! This is actually the first time I've come across a ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In The End

    I agree with was very nice to read, it reminds me of a song written by the Beatles (something like that), but if you were to classify it as a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Essence

    Essence Hush, my little one, Let me tell you the story of the sun~ With its glorious rays And tremendous power, It's a god of light in this realm~ You ...

    Mar 13, 2008


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered