User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    S.O.S - Rihanna

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    Fritzl is definitely mad. His picture even gives me the creeps. I don't understand why people could do something like this. I feel so sorry for the daughter and children...its ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Look Out the Window

    Yes, very good job. This poem reminds me of standing in a serene forest (for some reason). Keep up! :)

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: As I struggle, you kick me when I'm down

    This poem is nice, good work, but I thought it was kinda 'overdone' and cliched.

    May 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Johnny Hawthorn (this suddenly came to mind) A skinny girl around 5 ft tall, silver-blond hair and pale skin. Timid, shy, innocent and curious. Wears a white dress. She has ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faith

    Faith A fleur-de-lys illuminates above, as the light of the rising day shines through the windowpanes. The doves spread their wings, flying across a field of lilies. I kneel down, ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under The Twilight

    OK. I've edited it.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Branches Are Mine

    Yes, I enjoyed this! It has good imagery. I have nothing else to say, except: Keep up the good work! :)

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Under The Twilight

    Under The Twilight The wind carries forth, singing wheezily in the air. Falling blossoms shed their petals and vanish into the sunlight. The sea bops up and down while the ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: DEAR MUM

    Such a sad and yes, powerful poem. It's very nice.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Pierced Heart

    A short but beautiful poem. It had a lot of imagery, like Conrad Rice (& others) had mentioned. Good work! :)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dejection

    Oh my, this is really sad! Very nice and unique, I enjoyed reading it. Keep it up! :)

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sunshine Boy

    This is a good read. I pictured the sun while reading this. Good job!

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light At The Edge Of The World

    Light At The Edge Of The World The burning wind is a rising facade, it sends my troubled eyes into struggle. While my worn-out feet trudge onto a weary pathway, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cynical World

    Cynical World We stand in a withering field, littered with our broken dreams. The words that you speak are blinded by the feeling of guilt. The summer-blue skies fade away, ...

    Apr 4, 2008


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain