User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Deepest Memories

    Deepest Memories The wind was so cheerful, brushing happily against our faces. The skies were so blue, they never turned solemn and sad. Birds sing out their hearts, while flying ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Queen of Hearts

    Hey, this is very nice! It needs a little improvement, but overall it was good. Reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland...:) Keep up! :)

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    OK, I'll bear that in mind. :) Anyway, thanks for reviewing! :D

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Zero ~A New Era~

    Zero ~A New Era~ The dawn of the new era strikes, raising its curtains to a new sun. I feel its energy sparking through my veins, flowing in the cells ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hero

    This is really beautiful. Great job.

    May 22, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Everything

    This is a nice and emotional piece, but as ChernobyllyInclined said, it was not so original and uninteresting. Try putting more imagery into it, like for example, adding some metaphors. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sun's Eye

    This poem was fantastically done! I loved the imagery. But there are some points that you need to improve, though (Vernon has already explained everything, so I won't say more). ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skies

    Skies The rain falls onto the stone pavement, holding me with its wet, cold fingertips. Under the hidden sunlight, I try to hold my falling tears, showering my worn-out feet. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hidden Failure

    This was well...just OK. Neither bad nor good, just OK. It needs some improvement there. As Dr. Jamie Bondage said, it really didn't flow well. Also, try not to repeat ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When Last I Saw the Fisher

    One thing I didn't really like about this poem was its kinda threw me off. But I think it's a great piece of work, it's very unique and original. It ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Snow Falls

    I don't know what to say...well, it was short and nice, but if expanded a bit, I think it could be better.

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn and Dusk

    This is such an enjoyable piece. I love the way the poem flows. Keep up! :)

    May 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Questions

    Aww! I love this! It's so...cute! :) Oh dear, i don't know what else to say...good work!! :)

    May 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Your Soul to Hollywood $$$ (You’ll Never Get it Back)

    I liked this, it has a point. But I think the stanzas were kinda 'messed up'. Nevertheless, it's still good. :)

    May 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Death of a Fairy

    Very nice. It's kinda rare to find a poem about fairies. :) It needs some improving, but it's still a piece of good work! Keep up! :)

    May 11, 2008


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26