User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Barren Lands

    Barren Lands A new dawn is approaching, it's light shines through my fingers. But still, a sorrowful wind still blows. Far away, a child cries, With nothing but the skies ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Family.

    This is a nice piece of work. Since Cade pointed out your errors, I don't have anything else to point out. I loved this as it had a lot of ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dust to Dust.

    This is a very enjoyable piece of work. The way you write this is very unique and I liked it. Keep it up!

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Selfish Man

    This is one of the best poems i've ever read. Very good work, besides a few errors such as the 'to's and 'too's. I really enjoyed this. Keep it up! ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Karma

    I love this one, but there were some parts where the rhythm kinda threw me off, and there were some parts that were a little cliche. But overall, it was ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Lil_Pau enters and asks for a cocktail. Then, her eyes widened as she spotted Tassen, who was still dancing.

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Solitary Seas

    Oh it's OK. Thanks for commenting! Also thanks to others who had reviewed on other poems :)

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lullaby

    This is a wonderful poem. I have nothing else to say... Good work!! And keep up!!

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Depression.

    Hmm, this was just OK for me. I kinda agreed with October Girl; the rhyme was just forced and unusual for me. Also, if this poem is about depression, try ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The First Day of My Life

    Hey, this is very nice! Good work! The metaphors are awesome, the imagery is great... I don't know what else to say... Keep up the good work! :)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Four-Leafed Clovers

    Very nice poem! However, there were some parts that did not go well with the flow. It's very creative and enjoyable, with a lot of imagery, but it needs some ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gone Forever

    Very nice structure and rhyming! I enjoyed this one very much. I can feel the sadness & rhyme in this one. And good luck with that book you're writing! :)

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Solitary Seas

    Solitary Seas The skies are summer-blue, but they carry an unwavering sense of gloom. The sound of seagulls echo into the horizon, but they seem distant to me. A lonely ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Paper On Snow.

    I would say that this is quite a good poem, but i didnt get the meaning very much. Try forming a clearer 'image' next time so it can give the ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Empty Space

    Its so...solemn and haunting. I really like this poem. It has good metaphors and gives the reader a sad feeling. Keep up!! :)

    Jun 12, 2008


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming