User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: take me

    You can definitely improve this poem. It wasn't too bad, but not too good either. Try to add some punctuation and capitalization in some parts, and yes, put them in ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wheel Of Dawn

    Wheel Of Dawn The clouds, lined with orange, drift by as I lie sleeping in a field of paper flowers. A distant cry seems to echo from the bottom of ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: London Dreams

    Wow....this is very nice. The imagery is quite good. However, I felt that it could be improved into a better piece. I was a bit confused with the ending. After ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Business of Hearts

    Wow. I love this poem...just as Jay commented, it was creative, clever and is full of imagery. Good work! A true heart of a true businessman....^^ Keep it up!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lonely Girl

    Welcome to YWS! I have a few words to say; your poem is full of good imagery and it keeps the reader on the right track. I like it. I ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Splinters

    Wow. Very touching. Yes, it sounds something like a broken friendship/relationship. Simple but meaningful. Just try more to deep into the meaning. Overall, a good poem. Keep up the good ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Promise

    A Promise Our golden days seem to fade away, but those good memories are still etched on your face. Everyday, an obstacle burdens us, but again, you manage to smile. ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yellow

    Nice! Quite short, but I say it's quite good, better than the other one 'Fall'. Oh yes, try writing something longer perhaps. You do have potential to write! Cheers

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Curiousity And The Catharsis

    Curiousity And The Catharsis Hear the wind blowing, sending our voices into the air. We are merely colours, ready to fade, as the pressure of guilt washes it away. A ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: An Evening Lullaby

    Wow...very nice and soothing. Perfect for a lullaby. I love this. It made me feel calm and relaxed while reading this. Good work! Keep it up! :)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    Wow. A good poem. Good usage of words. From this I can tell that you don't really like black...don't you (just kidding :) ) Anyway, good job! Keep up! :)

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Summer

    A short but enyable read. I love this!

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Chamber

    Wow...very nice choice of words! This is a beautiful piece. I enjoyed it. Very good. Keep it up! :)

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Titleless

    Good work. I liked it, but there were some things that stopped the flow. First, try putting more punctuation next time. Second, you repeated the word 'Hell' around the last ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Demon

    Whoa...nice. I like it, and it was a good thing that you put it in stanzas. Stanzas keep your work neater, and readers can find your work easy to read. ...

    Jun 27, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables