User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Memento

    A Memento The summer blue sky was our world. Amongst the fluffy white clouds, there stood a majestic rainbow, tall and proud above our heads. Dreaming by the riverbank seemed ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    OMG I don't believe that. It would be...I don't know...I don't want to imagine it....!

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Smile So Bright

    Welcome to YWS! Wow. A really bright poem. I like this, but there are some parts that are needed to be improved... 1) Try punctuating every line. 2) And the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightflower

    Thanks for reviewing, and also the advice! I'll keep that in mind...:)

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: UFO Sighting in my back garden!

    Whoa! That's...wow...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A goodbye.

    Welcome to YWS! About this poem...well, it's rather sad, and I can see how much you miss your brother. It's simple, but it shows to readers how you feel, which ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sublime

    Good work, kris! I like this poem. The only problem that I had was with the ending; it was a little too abrupt. I can't really tell why, but there's ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightflower

    Nightflower The night sky was dimly lit by a single full moon. There were no stars to accompany it. As the wind blew a solemnly, a figure, dressed entirely in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Another Chance short story

    Oh this was really touching. I loved it, especially the last part. It was so sad... Keep writing!

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In This Life

    In This Life The roads are filled with people, walking past the tall skyscrapers that line the streets. As I stroll in the park, the lush trees, the soft breeze ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Raze the Roof

    Wow. I have to agree that the imagery is good. But it's kinda unclear of what you're trying to it something to do with life? Overall, it was good. Great ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two parents gone

    First, welcome to YWS! And yes, make sure you post at least TWO reviews before posting any of your work. Second...back to the poem... I understand that this poem is ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    It isn't really necessary to rhyme at the end of a poem. Poems with no rhymes can make great poems too. Ok...let me see...for me, it's just OK. It has ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shotguns and Mirrors

    I love this poem. It was an original idea, something I've seldom come across. Sadie pointed out all your errors, so I'll leave you to improve the poem. Overall, it ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sleepwalking butterflies

    Wow. This was quite good. Wise choice of words and good imagery. The first stanza was slightly confusing though, especially the line "losing astronomy to every light." But overall, it ...

    Jul 27, 2008


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart