User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: So you want to be a poet.

    Wow. Such an enjoyable read. :)

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Occult Forum

    Hey Kalimar! Welcome to YWS! *Heads off to check out your forum* ^^

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 'Kemia

    I agree that though the message was not so clear, it's really an enjoyable read, and for a starter poet, you're quite good! The imagery was nice and the structure ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waste Not, Sweet Bernadette

    Such a lovely poem. It was really sweet, and though short, it was an enjoyable read. Just try adding more punctuation to let the poem flow well. Well, that's all ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blaze

    Blaze In the heat of the sun, I stand amongst oblivious passer-bys. As my tongue feels the whispers of the wind, I taste emotions, all mixed up into one drunken ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: new hope.

    It's a good piece of work, a display of strong emotions. The only thing I can point out is you should try adding punctuation. It makes the poem flow better. ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Eve

    OK thanks for the review!

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Last Words Of A Fallen Eve

    Last Words Of A Fallen Eve I was born into this dark world, a blooming flower in the sun. But the tide of sin reached me, and my petals withered ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I''l Hold Your Hand As You Slip Into The Snow

    It's nice, but some parts were kinda...jumbled up, and they confused me. Like Demeter said; there were some things that didn't fit in. But overall, it was a good poem. ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: disseat

    Wow. For a poem written in only 5 minutes, it was really amazing! :D Yes, I agree, punctuation will make it better. Other than that, though it was simple, it ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Time as futile motion

    Nice work! The rhyme was quite good and so was the choice of words. Oh yes, just 1 thing...try adding punctuation. It makes a poem easier to read. :) Other ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Senses.

    It's a lovely poem, Charliebo. Besides reading the poem, I can even feel it. However, of course, it's not 100% perfect (nothing or no one is ever 100% perfect). I ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Insanity

    Wow. This caught me. This is one psychotic poem, and since it is, it's quite a psychotic read too...(kidding). You've got the emotions right, but there are some parts that ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Saying Goodbye

    This is a wonderful poem. I like this, but there are still parts that need to be improved: 1) Punctuation - yep, I know, piepiemann22 mentioned this already. 2) Rhyme ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ghost of the past... (rewritten, please read)

    This is a very unique poem. It's like trying to leave all the past behind and start on a new path. Well, there are some parts that need to be ...

    Aug 28, 2008


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47