User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams.

    Hey there, nova! I'm here to review your poem! Nitpicks: You beautiful, but the dire situation... Is absurd. It's supposed to be "you're beautiful." And there's no need for a ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What If

    Hey there! I'm here to review your poem. To tell the truth, I didn't like this. It's one of those same ol' love poems that I read every now and ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Players and Audiences *Edited*

    Hey there, Rosey! To tell the truth, this does remind me of Shakespeare, at a first glance. Anyway, this is quite short (for me =D), and I couldn't find any ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Guidelines for Thought

    Hey there! I thought this was really nice. I like your choice of words and the poem's structure. Nitpicks: I look to the rosy ribbons of light, No need for ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: what is earth like?

    A good concept, but you have a lot to improve on this. Some tips to help you: 1) Punctuation Poems, like normal prose, do need punctuation. In fact, it helps ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silver Moon

    Hey there! What a lovely poem. I'm sure your girlfriend will like it. :D Nitpicks: The damsil with blonde hair. Shouldn't it be 'damsel?' Years go by and her serene ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want a Book? Go to the Vending Machine

    I wouldn't want it to replace bookstores. I love bookstores. The beautiful thing about a book store is browsing the shelves and being to hold the book in your hands ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost

    Hey there! I have to go soon, so I'll be quite brief. I like the concept of this poem. There's a lot of dark imagery. However, you repeated the word ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. I'd check it out. Sisterhood

    May 30, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was a dark and stormy night.

    May 30, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Voices

    The birds, silhouettes spreading their wings, take flight and dissolve into the evening. Watching the vessels gliding across the sea, a warm breeze embraces me as I began to sing. ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cicada

    Hey there! First, this poem was good, in terms of imagery. It forms a vivid picture in the reader's mind. However, the question (and the poem's main problem) is the ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: To you, Holly Magin

    Hey there, jessie! First of all, I found this very sweet. You did a good job expressing your emotions in this poem. Nitpicks: Holly Magin, Your funny, Loving, Caring, And ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Passion

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! :) I liked this poem. It's short, but the message is clear. Nitpicks: Every vessel in my being hates you; I don't know if it's ...

    May 29, 2010


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster