User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fairytale Skies

    Fairytale Skies The ocean is clouded with white birds like bright little angels, flying here and there. The slow ripples that brush my bare feet are soothing, warm touches. The ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A few pieces of mine

    I can't believe you took only five minutes! Your works are all very good, I can't even draw like that. I like the Mini Cooper the most. ^^

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My booglies!

    Wow, this was really cute. It made me smile. A good piece of art to welcome Halloween! ^_-

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My heart is breaking

    I feel so sorry for you. :( *Hugs* I hope that everything will turn out well for you, and don't give up on whatever you do. Keep wishing for the ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: your smile :)

    For me, the poem was just OK. I feel the emotions you're trying to convey but your poem was a bit cliched and dull. You could try using some metaphors ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I miss you

    Your idea was good, but I have to agree that the rhyming was terribly forced. It ruined the poem's flow and content, and when I read it, it was like ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fallen

    This poem was really good, especially the first stanza. However, the way you ended the poem did not suit well for me. It was really abrupt and I felt that ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Recent Art Projects.

    Nice! I love the deer.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Eyes

    Hey, nice work!

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: "Obsession"

    It's really disrespectful. People should respect each other, no matter whatever race, religion or background they come from.

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Song of My Heart

    Welcome to YWS! OK, to tell the truth, I really liked this poem. It has a lot of imagery and emotions in it. The rhyme was just OK for me, ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pebble

    Nice poem, but the meaning wasn't really clear to me. I also agree that if it was longer, it would have been better. Oh well... "I leave one on your ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somewhere Around Nothing

    Hey, I have to agree that it sounds more like a song. About the first line "So many pity lives", were you going to mean "So many pitiful lives"? Overall, ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    Masquerade In the fleet of people and places, I am just a mere spot. But the veil of darkness that has been donned on my face has blossomed into an ...

    Oct 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Inspiration

    This is simply amazing. It's really wonderful and beautiful, and has a lot of good imagery. I can't see any errors in this poem. The flow was great, the description ...

    Oct 1, 2008


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln