-
Re: Universia
OK thanks for the advice! :)
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: Universia
Universia When innocence floats into the shadow of the world, It is lost, adrift in the unliminality of space. The hand of darkness is ready to take hold of mankind, ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: The Day All the Roses Died
It's an attractive poem, and I really enjoyed it. Just one thing: the punctuation. It needs improvement. Don't go and put a fullstop at all the lines! (Take Stori's advice) ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: Honestly Ugly
Although the poem was pretty simple and slightly cliched, you did a good job of expressing the emotions. It was really powerful and when I read it, it was as ...
Jan 15, 2009 -
Re: AEOTS part1 the beginning ch1
This was an unusual story, but very interesting. You still need to revise it though. I won't point out anything since Chirantha and Sohini have already done it. Well, the ...
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Friends
Friends Even though the years had piled on us, a heavy burden on our backs, you still wore the same smile on your face, bright and unwavering. Even though memories ...
Nov 24, 2008 -
Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me
Lol. This really made me laugh. This is really...outrageously unique. Good job! 1 gold star for you! :)
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: He played his guitar without ever seeing the strings
Wow, I like this. It's a nice, refreshing read. There are no mistakes for me to point out. Good job, and keep it up! ^^
Nov 23, 2008 -
Re: Dot Hack
The .hack series can be a bit boring, to tell the truth, but the settings and themes are really fascinating. The character designs are good too.
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Siddham ( Perfection)
Hm...this was short, but at the same time, it was quite nice. I think if it was a little longer, it could have been better. Anyway, this wasn't bad at ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Hemisphere
Thanks for the review!
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Hemisphere
Hemisphere The glorious sunsets that had entranced me when I was younger, is now dyed with a dark red stain, growing deeper as years pass. Such is the result of ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: Iris
Hey, is this really your first poem? It was really good, really enjoyable. Good job on the choice of words and structure. The rhyme was OK, quite good. I have ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: The Hidden Face
Wow. It's really vibrant and abstract. Yes, it does remind me of Picasso. You did a good job on this! :)
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: By the Sea
I quite enjoyed this one. It's really interesting and has a lot of good imagery. The only thing is: [[Deep blue dissolves the sands of time that run through her ...
Nov 2, 2008
