User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spread Your Wings

    It's simple but really enjoyable to read. The rhyme is good and fits well. The message is really inspiring. You need to balance the syllables though, like mentioned above in ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The universe on top of me

    This is a very whimsical and enjoyable poem. I couldn't find any fault with it. I love the emotion that accompanies it, and the rhythm is pleasing. Very good work, ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masterpiece

    Masterpiece I'm lying under the orange autumn leaves, watching the red maple leaves falling one by one. Slowly, the scenery starts to close my eyelids, but before I fall into ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Heart that Hides

    Wow. That was a great poem. I could not find any fault with it. The rhyme went well and the tone and message conveyed was very clear and understandable. I ...

    Feb 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide Note

    Wow. That was really touching. Though you did not really emphasize Felicity's depression that led her to kill herself, it was good work. It needs some revising...but so far, good ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    Bees. Fire ants *shudders*. Whenever I think of them I imagine many swarming/crawling around me. I don't know why - I just hate the fact that they're poisonous and have ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Influences

    I always listen to music when I turn on my laptop. It helps me to create a new story. And also, the choice of music depends on the genre.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Prototype World

    Prototype World The skies are a dark, gloomy shade of grey, Escorted by sorrowful winds that seem to blow ceaselessly. The laments of mankind that it carries Are drifting across ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: After the Storm

    Welcome to YWS! The message you conveyed here was good, however, I did not really enjoy this poem as most of the lines sounded a little awkward (the flow wasn't ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Seek Not My Heart

    Wow. This was really good, I enjoyed it. Your use of language was good, and your rhyming was wonderful. Just one thing: try not to repeat the same words/phrases in ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: fall away.

    This is a really sad and beautiful poem. I enjoyed reading this. It really touched the heart. Just add some punctuation, that will help your poem flow better. Overall, great ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Piano

    I enjoyed this poem. It has very beautiful imagery and emotions. Who knew that a piano could mean so much more? Good work, keep it up. :)

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Metamorphosis

    Well, this was quite a nice read. You used the metamorphosis of a butterfly as a subject and I think it really suited. Just one thing: add punctuation. It makes ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Bomb Falls

    Hey, not bad. It's something unique. Short, but expressed in a unique way. I really liked it. Just a reminder: it's not necessary to capitalize the words like you did ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memories

    I liked this. It is a nice poem, with a lot of good imagery and expressed in a unique way. The only thing I have to point out that you ...

    Jan 26, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace