User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Narrative Poetry Re: I trip over sidewalks

    Hi there! The title really caught my eye, and I had no idea what kind of poem it would be before clicking on the topic. But after finishing it, I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    So far, Allison is doing well. Hopefully she can make it to the top...! (Lol about the Bikini Girl :P)

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?

    Hit Me Baby One More Time, Toxic and Womanizer for me.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: No Originality!

    I don't watch Cartoon Network now. Really, the shows there freak me out and make me think it's a waste of time. I can't stand watching Chowder, Ed Edd Eddy ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Social Networking Getting Old?

    I think Facebook is better. Almost all of my classmates are using it. Well...I don't usually join these type of sites; I get bored easily XD

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of Shaun Dykes...

    O.O My god! Who those teenagers think they are?! Goodness, this is terrible.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Love Song

    I really like this poem. Love poems tend to end up cliched, so I was really surprised when I read this one. It was done in a very unique way. ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are you people kidding me? This is so unjust.

    O.O I'm not a big fan of Miley, but I just dislike it when those type of 'girly pop stars' get their own book. Fans will buy it not for ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    Harry Potter for me. ^^

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stairway to Whatever

    Wow. This poem did impress me. It was very unique and well-expressed. I could imagine myself walking on a stairway as I read this. The message conveyed here was clear ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled

    Wow. This is something very unique, not any ordinary love poem. Like niteowl mentioned, it was something we all could relate to. I enjoyed this. Really. Just one thing: "the ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sea

    Sea Blue and clear, just like a melting sapphire, Flowing down steadily like a tortoise’s footfalls. Glinting like a vast layer of azure ice, it opens its palm and swallows ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pleading to a Wet Sun

    Amazing work! I love the way the poem started out and ended. There was some sort of atmosphere around it that really made it a good piece. It's very serene ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We're So Blind

    Wow! Good job on this. It carries a message that everyone can relate to. You should add some punctuation to make the poem flow better. "The eternity that is spent ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Poop Poop

    This was a very fun poem. It really brightened up my day ^^ Keep up the humour! XD

    Mar 4, 2009


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon