User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do you see me?

    Hi there! I'd like to review your poem today. :) I think that you have a pretty good concept, but when you put it to words, it doesn't really work ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Elegy for Columbine

    I really felt the sadness in this poem, although I don't know much of the Columbine shootings (I'll do research on it when I'm done with reviewing). The emotion you ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hi there Rosey! I'd like a review on my poem, Resonance Of Tears. Link: I just want to know if there is anything I can improve. Thanks!

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    Sometimes I get this urge to write a poem, and I'll try to find any inspiration for it. Most of my motivation comes from music or anything happening around me. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Death Note Parody

    This was really funny. I liked the 3rd part. A really good Death Note Parody. I can't think of anything else to say. Good job, keep it up! :D Can't ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Loser

    This wasn't bad at all. I think you did an OK job. The problems: Punctuation: Please put this. Most people think that they aren't necessary for a poem, but yes, ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ask the Horse

    Wow, I really liked this. It was done in a unique way. I didn't know what to expect when I clicked on this topic. Anyway, the only problems were: Punctuation: ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If we could have every dream

    This wasn't terrible at all! It was really a nice read. I like the message conveyed throughout the poem. The rhyming was a little awkward though. Remember, poems don't need ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloom of the Rose

    Wow, did you really do this? I cannot really find any fault with it. The language, the depth, the flow, the imagery...all were really good. It's really rare to have ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Resonance Of Tears

    Resonance Of Tears Far in the distance, a tear falls. Its ripples violently slashes the skies, and allows its sound to break the day. Such is the power of sadness. ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight

    I don't really like it as well. Last year, since it was getting "all-the-rage," I bought the books and I wanted to see how was it like. And it greatly ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sea

    Thanks for the comments; I didn't really expect to get 2nd place. ^^

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Dreamland

    Wow, this is a very interesting dream. It's one dreamland that I would one to visit. XD Anyway, back to the poem.... I thought that it was really good! I ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cell Drawing - Original Character Design

    *applauds* Cool work there. I love the colours and the guy's pose. Makes him look cool too. ^^ Good work, keep it up! :)

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cousin Benjamin

    Ha, this was really a good one. Really funny. ^^ OK...about the poem...hmm... When I read it, I noticed it was written in a fast pace. Maybe it's just me, ...

    Mar 11, 2009


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov