-
Re: Blessings [1]
In a few moments, the large, winged machine was enveloped by the bright blue sky, littered with specks of fluffy white clouds. While the aeroplane’s altitude slowly increased, the seatbelt ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: Jamais Quitter [4] (ending modified)
Wow. The story seems to be getting better at each part. I actually liked the fact that you mentioned the legendary 'blood in a bathtub.' It seems to symbolize something ...
Mar 27, 2009 -
Re: Creating a Story
OK...um...let me see... -Try listening to music. Maybe you can get an image from the song and form some sort of story. -Ask yourself 'what if' questions. They can really ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Help?
Foxes huh? Sounds cute. I look forward to reading it. Good luck on developing the plot! ^^
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Let me go
Hi there! I'd like to review your poem. ^^ I’ve spread my wings, I’m ready to fly, Why must you stop me one more time, To say goodbye? I can ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Stripped Bark
Hey there! I'd like to review your poem today! :) This is a very unique poem. I liked the imagery you conveyed here, as well as some of the choice ...
Mar 25, 2009 -
Re: Blessings [Prologue]
I greatly appreciate all the reviews. Thank you to everyone who reviewed. ^^ I'll start working on the next chapter. Again, thanks for the reviews! :)
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Jamais Quitter [3]
Hi there! I've been following up with the chapters. So far, I really liked the pace of the story. It was really entertaining and done in an unexpected, unique way. ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Like a Button: Parts 1 & 2
Hey there! I like this story. It's really sweet, and explores friendship in a different way. When I read it, it kept my interest until the end of the story. ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: To be a Christian is...
Hey there AC! Welcome to YWS! First of all, I agree with mystymizer. Never call your work 'trash.' It not only can decrease the number of comments you'll get, but ...
Mar 24, 2009 -
Re: Cute Bunny Pic!
It's really adorable! But somehow, I kinda agree with VampireBloodrace...there's something about the face that makes it look more like a puppy...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Blessings [Prologue]
The sky was stained with a deep, bloody red hue. Strong, dusty winds blew over the sky and over the large sand dunes. As the procession went on, the clouds ...
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: School Shooting Near Stuttgart - 17 Dead
Whoa. Your German teacher's nephew was really really lucky. *sigh* These cases will never end, won't they? :(
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Robot taught how to love goes insane, has to be 'put down'
Interesting... This proves that robots definitely cannot replace humans.
Mar 23, 2009 -
Re: Love Blossoms and Shatters
Hm...hm... I thought that this poem was pretty good, but you should avoid the repetition of stanzas. It works in songs, but not poems. Repetitions can bore the reader. Also, ...
Mar 23, 2009
