User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Whispers In Silence

    Hiya! I thought that this poem was really nice and enjoyable, with some good imagery. It also flowed pretty well. However, I do agree with CK Lynn about the "two ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destination

    OK, thanks for the advice and reviews, I'll keep them in mind. ^^

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Le Château du Seul Illustration

    Wow. Great job! I like the details on the characters' outfits and their pose. I kinda agree with the 'broken neck' thing, but about the hands, I think you did ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Silver Tree

    Wow. This is really one amazing poem. I cannot find any fault with it. I liked the way you described the stages of the tree's growth, and you did it ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Destination

    Destination As I walk through the wide, sweltering desert, Warm, dry winds whisper into my eyes. The sun is furious on my back, Leaving my solemn shadow tailing behind me. ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    Ehm...for what? :D

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Pat Buchanan.

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Proctor" is bound!

    Oooh! Neat job! ^^

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favourite...?

    I picked Jasmine, but I would've picked her, Mulan and Ariel. ^^

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: World Around Me

    Hi there! I thought that this poem had really good imagery, but I didn't get what you were trying to convey. I also have to agree with bubblewrapped about you ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bye Bye YWS

    That was a really funny poem. So far, I didn't find any fault with it. The rhymes were OK, the way you composed it was really 'neat' and it ended ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Blessings [1]

    Thank you so much for the review, Rosey! I really appreciate it! :D

    Apr 5, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hi Rosey! I'd like a review on my 1st chapter of my ongoing story, Blessings, in the Other Fiction section. Link: Thanks! :D

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Dragonball Movie

    I haven't watched it yet, but from the posters and commercials, it doesn't look good. =_=

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers and Twilight Rule Kids Choice Awards

    *jaw drops* Oh-my-God. For me, the Jonas Brothers are like...aaargh, I can't stand them, and Twilight? One of the worst books I've read. So, it sounds pretty nightmarish for me.

    Mar 31, 2009


Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening