User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Eddie/Mason/Johnny A 16-year-old girl who loves to skateboard and cause trouble. Ties her hair in pigtails and dyes a part of her hair pink. Always wears anything of punk fashion. ...

    Apr 25, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbeats and Heartache

    Although this is one of those 'love poems' that I usually am tired of, I thought that you did a really good job. Your choice of words made it really ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loved Ancestor

    Hey there! I really liked this poem. It sounded 'complete.' You managed to use many colourful words and at the same time, emphasize the point. However... You are unique, your ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kat's Carrousel of Reviews! {Le Catarin} Now Open!

    Hiya! Can you please review my poem here? Thanks! :)

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Vestige

    Vestige A dark crimson tinge is glimmering at the end of the horizon, reflected back by the puddles of tears that had been shed. The wind laments terribly, crashing down ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If passers-by approach me, I'll say, "I'm fine!" What would you do if you found spider eggs in your hair? :D

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Elarenne - A tall, young woman of 17-20 years. Has long, silky light brown hair and bright green eyes. Is quite athletic and a fast runner. Is popular around her ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Oooh! I've never tried anything like this, but it sounds fun! I'll try to come up with something...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character/novel's theme songs

    Haha I do that most of the time. ^^ For me, I'd use Japanese songs (especially the ones from anime) because sometimes they suit the surroundings and themes of the ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Children Slain by Father

    This is so sickening. It's just...terrible. :( I mean...it's FIVE children!

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Is this not love?

    Oh my. I thought this poem was very beautiful. I loved your choice of words, the imagery and I liked the fact that it was short. It's one really cute ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

    Wow. From the moment I read this, I was immediately struck dumb. I couldn't find any fault with it. The imagery and description were really wonderful. It also flowed really ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: BOREDOM

    Ahaha. I liked this. It was very unique and well done. Short, but nice. ^^ Anyway, the line: "Order While for knowledge yearning" What do you mean by 'order while?' ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Blinded Sonneteer

    Hi there! ^^ This poem simply blew me away. I was caught up in your wonderful use of language and the great rhythm in it. And yet, it flows so ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Letter

    Hi there! I'd like to review your poem. ^^ One mistake I noticed in the first stanza: The Letter The letter; she's been waiting Days, upon days, upon days Hope ...

    Apr 12, 2009


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus