User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Closing Guantanamo Bay?

    Some people just don't change. So...back to Guantanamo... :roll: I somehow don't think it will make a difference if is closed down or not. Sure, it'll be a blast of ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life and Death

    Hey, I really liked this. It was beautiful and I liked the imagery. You used a good choice of words. The only problem I had was that some of the ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: euthanasia

    I think euthanasia should be legalized. It's up to people to decide.

    May 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    NOOOOOOOO! Kris won. :( I was rooting for Adam...:(

    May 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Cathal : I'd like a dog. After all, a dog is a man's best friend. Lyr : Wouldn't it be cool to keep a croc? Kei : Unless you'd bother ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spectrum

    Spectrum The sea is a serene piece of music, every now and then, waves crash into my ears. The gentle wind strokes my cheek as I lie here, half-cloaked by ...

    May 16, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perfection

    Hey there! I thought that although this was rather simple, you managed to convey the message well and also, it's something that everyone can relate to. Between the two poems, ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd yell: "What the hell!?" (oooh that rhymes XD) What would you do if you came home and found the Twilight characters partying in your living room?

    May 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Notes on a Plane Crash

    I thought this was a really good poem. I liked the imagery, the wording and the structure. Like alleycat13 mentioned above, this is abstract and a unique way to write ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Be Webster

    Bomb + zombie = bombie He is always venting his feelings on everyone, but doesn't notice it and thinks that people won't mind. What a bombie!

    May 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    So What - Pink

    May 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Conceal.

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Talking water with a dry man.

    Hi there! I thought that you did a good job with this poem. There was imagery and good usage of words. But there were some errors that made the poem ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lets sing the body Necropathic.

    Wow. Like CK Lynn said, this was written in a strange way, but it was done uniquely. I like the imagery, the choice of words and the tone of this ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would go mad. :P What would you do if you were listening to your iPod and suddenly it exploded?

    Apr 25, 2009


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda