User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    Hiya there! *Just a reminder first - before posting any piece of work, you should at least make TWO reviews. YWS rules and regulations. :) So...back to the poem... To ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Personification of Spring :-)

    I really liked this piece. Like Penelope mentioned above, it was written with nice imagery and for me, it was a mellow read. Just one thing: She rushed through the ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One Last Time

    I know you feel terribly sad about the fact that your love of your life is moving far away, but I have to agree with bubblewrapped's view. It's a typical ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stained

    Wow! This is one piece that blew me away. I love the rich Shakespearean language and the poem's structure. As most of everyone had said above, this was brilliantly written. ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get your very own Dreamwalker review ;)

    Hi there! Could you review a poem of mine? It's written for a contest and I just want to know if there's anything to correct. Link: Thanks! :D

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Symphony Of Hope

    For angels-symphony's "Symphony of Colors" contest. Symphony Of Hope Like a phoenix, it soars into the sky, a radiant, fiery comet in the field of space. Wings spread wide and ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just live

    Hi there! Dancing in eternity, Drowning in seretiny, Don't you mean "drowning in serenity?" Falling into open minded dreams. Sunless days, Moonless nights, Breaking dawn with frightened screams. Hours

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Old Man

    It's rather short, but I liked the message you were trying to convey. I think you should try to improve the ending, maybe extend it, because just putting "somewhat misplaced" ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The man raised his eyes to heaven

    Wow, Knightly, you did great with this! I love the imagery, the choice of words and the flow. I liked the way the poem started, from beginning to end, and ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Doubt

    Hey there! I thought this poem was well-written and you conveyed the message well. For these lines: (to which, as children do, you'll go, tomorrow and for some years yet.) ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heaven Blown

    Nice job with this! You did quite well with the imagery and the flow of the poem. I liked the last stanza the most. There's only one thing that I ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Halo

    Thanks for the reviews everyone! (I didn't expect so many. ^^)

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Halo

    Halo A lament echoes. Its waves surge across the walls of my chest, shading my shadow with a darker hue. I realize, it is my own voice crying out, hands ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Congrats to you, Evi! ^^

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do books take away our own imagination as writers?

    Personally, I don't think so. Books are an important part of life - they provide the base for our ideas, thinking, imagination, and so on. It provides an open door ...

    May 28, 2009


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon