User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    Your username reminds me of milkshakes. o.o Sounds random, but yeah... I like your avvie though :D

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why?

    Why?

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I love owls.

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And The World Ends After Them

    Hey there! I thought this was not bad. I like the imagery in the poem, especially when you compare stars with fireflies. Every ten seconds my reborn shadow fades, I ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Will Dream

    Hey there! I liked this. It's short, but I like the way it was written. It made me envision a fantasy world. (xD) One little nitpick: You will fly tonight; ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    Haha, this is really cute, it made me smile :D. Children's stories rule! Anyway, keep the chapters coming! ^^

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sky From the Ocean

    Hey there! :) I like this poem. It's written in a simplistic style, but there's some good imagery there. It had a good start and a good end. :) There ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bullying

    Back in 5th grade, I was involved in a fight with this large boy. He was from this gang of boys from another class, and he and the other gang ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dibble-Dabble Expert's Questionnaire

    1. If you had to admit you were an expert in one thing, what would it be? Eating 2. Does this subject fit into the category of Food? Yep =) ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Adobe

    Hey there, I'm here to review your poem. Have you ever used it? No? me either Then what is the point to adobe reader? It's supposed to be A dobe ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    Hey Lumierre! I have to admit, this was really well written. The whole message was very clear, very strong too, and the flow was all right. Just one little nitpick: ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Anybody want a Personal Questionnaire?

    Sure! Anything more than 30 but less than 100 would be fine with me :D

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite Michael Jackson song of all time?

    Beat It :D

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Sit in an elevator for two days with a person who talked non-stop Would you rather sit in a tank of cockroaches or a tank of expired milk?

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Perspicillum

    You look through the eyepiece of life, allowing memories, dark and golden, to encrust your irises. Measuring the length of your current lifeline, you find many curves and angles, and ...

    Jun 30, 2010


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green