User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 1)

    Hey guys, thanks for the reviews! I've edited the story. :) Looks like I'll have to write that 2nd part...oh well...:P

    Jul 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hi Evi! Can you please review my story here? It's in the fantasy fiction forum. It's for a contest, so I just want a review so that if there are ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 1)

    My eyes flew open. The speed of my heart thumping increased as I realized I was in a dark, seemingly empty place. I heard nothing, except the tip-tap of trickling ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    Can't stand them anymore. Especially the fangirls xP. Jonas Brothers = for Disney marketing

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Toy Story

    Hi there! I actually liked this poem. It was simple, but straight to the point, and had a whimsical feeling. What's more, I'm glad that it was a from the ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is it weird that....

    Well, my whole family knows that I can write, but for some reason, I am usually reluctant to show my work to them as well. I don't know feels strange ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Look what I made today!

    :shock: :shock:

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like it'll be about some sort of journey. I'll pick it up to read the blurb. If it's interesting enough, I might read the 1st chapter! :) Goddess

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: China Doll

    Wow, not bad! I like your use of a 'china doll' as a metaphor. Quite unique. :) You broke me like a china doll, Released me from your clutch. Watched ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a psychological thriller...or with a bit of horror. I'd pick it up to read the blurb. :P Geist Link

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?

    Yes, it's true. When I was younger, I heard 'Bring Me To Life' by Evanescence and strangely, I liked the song so much that I even managed to create a ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The media.

    That's true. The media has ruined many others' lives. By reporting 'false' things and spreading rumours about other people, it's almost the same as cyber bullying. How many people have ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Michael Jackson is dead

    I was asleep when my mum jolted me up and told me the news. That time the TV was switched on to CNN, and while watching the news of MJ, ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like either a modern thriller/horror type or a story of someone struggling in life. I'll just read the blurb. Sunfire Chronicles

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Erm...just gather up my best friends and go out to a good restaurant." - Karuna "Host a great party, with lots of balloons, people...and cake!" - Direly "Yes, I'll host ...

    Jun 29, 2009


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind