-
Re: Rabbit Syndrome
Hiya! Could you please review my poem 'Battlesphere?' It's for an assignment so I just want to know if there's anything I can improve. Link: Please and thanks! :D
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Battlesphere
Battlesphere Ash falls down like ebony-black snow; A storm of planes pass and the rain of bombs begin - In a split second, a picture of turmoil is painted, quickly ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Essence
Wow. This is short, but a very good read. It's very meaningful and metaphorical. Since it is a short poem, I cannot find much to nitpick on. However, there is ...
Jul 25, 2009 -
Re: Half-Blood Prince
I liked Half-Blood Prince better than the Order of the Phoenix. However, like Terpsichore mentioned, it was as if all the scenes were simply thrown together. Harry's acting at some ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Idea Above You!
7/10. It sounds interesting, and I like the sibling rivalry. :) However, this is the type of story that requires lots of twists and turns, otherwise it would get a ...
Jul 24, 2009 -
Re: About something
O.o Wow. Great job. I really love the imagery, the tone and the message of this poem. I was simply blown away after finishing it, and I read it at ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Are women better writers than men?
I never like it when someone says question like 'are guys or girls better at' - because we all have different strengths and weaknesses. I agree. I mean - come ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 3)
I was still drifting slowly, staring at what seemed like heaven to me. I had always been fascinated with space since I was younger, and being here was like fulfilling ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: My first poem
Hey zaneman! Welcome to YWS! Firstly, be sure that you have posted 2 reviews before posting a new piece of work. Now, back to the poem... Honestly, I didn't like ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The Angel's Cry
Hi angels-symphony! I'd like to review your poem. :D Hopefully the point got across in this one. It was another one of those impulse-poems. I'm having a lot of those ...
Jul 20, 2009 -
Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 2)
Thanks for the review Stella! :D I'll get on with the editing. There's another 3rd part to go, which will wrap up the whole thing. :)
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]
Hey, angel-symphony! Could you review this piece for me? It's for Rosey Unicorn's "Which Path To Take" contest. It's the 2nd part, so you'll have to read the 1st part...:P ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 2)
I allowed those four words to swim inside my head for a few seconds. My heart was aching for me to take another step forward; to continue my journey. However, ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: The Grotto Of Grottos (part 1)
Thanks, Evi! I've revised some parts of the story. :)
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: What would YOU do?
Meh. I'll refuse the money. Food isn't enough. :P What would you do if your favourite show ended in a horrible way?
Jul 17, 2009
