User avatar

Lil_Pau

  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    extravert - 11 intuitive - 50 feeling - 25 judging - 56

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    slightly expressed extravert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality moderately expressed judging personality

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    slightly expressed extravert moderately expressed intuitive personality moderately expressed feeling personality moderately expressed judging personality

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Ev's awesome. It was the first rock band I heard (I was 5-7 that time), besides Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park and etc. Their songs, especially from Fallen, are really great ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    Two words - Absolutely horrific.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Neil Armstrong: "The Moon Landing Was Faked"

    It's Fake!! I looked on Google News (The most reliable news source in the world) and this is what I found: "We thought it was true so we printed it ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Stand Up

    Nice job! It was short and simple, but straight to the point. It really shows how much you want to protect that particular person. I cannot find any errors as ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Skinning of LIVE Animals

    What the...! Don't tell me those people are lazy to kill the animal first before skinning it...o_O

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A song for you

    Hiya! As usual, you did a good job here. It was simple and straight to the point, which was what I liked about this poem. Like niteowl mentioned, the rhyming's ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    Cool! I like grapefruits and chocolate xD. 10/10

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Contemporary Christian Music Fans out there?

    I'm not a religious person, or even a Christian, but the thing is that these types of songs are very meaningful, compared to other genres. For me, my faves would ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Until the sunset fades

    Hey Knightly! I enjoyed this poem. It was simple, straight to the point, but done in a warm and mellow way. I can't find any major error to point out ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Although it may take me a while to get used to the new site, YWS still looks neat! :D

    Aug 23, 2009


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi