User avatar

LilSarahBreezy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    Hi Victer! Welcome to YWS, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Everyone here is very sweet, and I'm sure no one would have a problem with answering any ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    You're Jenni's friend, right? Welcome to YWS! David Cook rules, so don't listen to the Archuletta fans :D Make sure you read the rules thoroughly. If you have any questions, ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hi Nerura, welcome to YWS!!! I used to love manga so much, like to the point of an obsession XD I might read some of your Naruto fanfics... if there ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter KaatieBugg

    Hey Buggs, welcome to the YWS! I'm relatively-new as well, and the people here are AMAZING! Just remember to read the rules, behave, and have fun! Love, Sarah

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heeeeyyyy

    Aw, thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll put some more about me here, sorry I skimped out a little: Yes, I plan on really, truly publishing my book. Yes, I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heeeeyyyy

    Hey ya'll!!! I'm new, obviously. I write mostly romances, and I am currently big on interracial romances. I have a book that I am working on, and my goal is ...

    Jun 19, 2008


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault