User avatar

LilSarahBreezy

  • Research Re: American Civil War Era

    *hugs* No I do NOT hate you!!! Thank you soooo much! Those were pretty much some of the main points in my story, and I had no idea where to ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    Spicy ;) That's what my one friend put on her binder for me-- Spicy Sarah What's with all the people with dirty minds up there??? :D

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Research Re: American Civil War Era

    Yeah, I know, I could probably find these things out VERY easily if I wanted to, but I'm really lazy lol :oops: Here we go: ~What kind of education did ...

    Jun 19, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe