User avatar

LilSarahBreezy

  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    I've only read Nineteen Minutes by her, but that book was incredible. I literally could not put it down-- I almost skipped school one day so I could finish it. ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Friday Night Lights

    Ok, I admit, I didn't make my mom buy me Friday Night Lights (the book) until AFTER I fell in love with the movie. Friday Night Lights: A Town, A ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    I LOVED it!!! Yeah, I think most of us went through the vampire-novel stage because of Twilight, but nothing I've read so far measures up. This was really good though ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    itchy

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twisted

    Yeah, I know, I was thinking the same thing when my English teacher had our literary circle read it. I really didn't like Speak, personally, but I thought Twisted was ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    This is the point of view of the main female character in my novel... Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Sarah Evangeline James Q: Where is ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twisted

    Did anyone read this? If you've read Speak (by the same author), this is a great companion book. Even if you haven't read Speak, this book was amazing , and, ...

    Jun 19, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown