User avatar

LilSarahBreezy

  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    That is beyond terrible. That poor, poor girl. I agree with unsterblichkeit, they should die in jail without food and water. This makes me sick, no child should be treated ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    Anyone catch last night? Chelsea and Mark danced to Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love , and it was INCREDIBLE, in my opinion :D

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    yeah, I loved Sabra, but I didn't want her to win last season.... I liked Pashca... or however you spell his name :D

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I need help making an Ezine.

    What exactly do you need help on? Also, what kind of person are you looking for for this job (like, an age range, what kind of topics would need to ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting

    Ok, this is just terrible. Apparently, in a city in Massachusetts, several girls under the age of 18 made a pact with each other to get pregnant within the year ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Male vs. Female Teachers

    I like male teachers, I really do. But during the last school year, I had one male teacher who just scared me to death. He was always looking down girls ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    You can go on Youtube, they have some of them. Like they have the one with Joshua and Katee from two weeks ago, dancing to No Air (Jordin Sparks and ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    Yeah, I feel like the only person in the USA who watches this show. Maybe some people here like it...? If you're watching this season, I want to compare pairs! ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have a silver Razr... a word to the wise, NEVER buy a phone off eBay. You WILL regret it. I did. I love having a phone though. It's really ...

    Jun 19, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee