-
Re: Toxic knows all
I really, really liked it! I got a little confused, though, when you started having things go all Southern on us, because either-- A) I had no idea what was ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Enter KaatieBugg
Hey Buggs, welcome to the YWS! I'm relatively-new as well, and the people here are AMAZING! Just remember to read the rules, behave, and have fun! Love, Sarah
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Twisted
Yeah, I know, I was thinking the same thing when my English teacher had our literary circle read it. I really didn't like Speak, personally, but I thought Twisted was ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: I need help making an Ezine.
What exactly do you need help on? Also, what kind of person are you looking for for this job (like, an age range, what kind of topics would need to ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: The Year of 2089
I like it, I really do. There were a few grammatical errors, all of which can be explained by typing too fast. I liked your description at the beginning, but ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Teen 'pregnancy pact' has 17 girls expecting
Ok, this is just terrible. Apparently, in a city in Massachusetts, several girls under the age of 18 made a pact with each other to get pregnant within the year ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Male vs. Female Teachers
I like male teachers, I really do. But during the last school year, I had one male teacher who just scared me to death. He was always looking down girls ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: So You Think You Can Dance
You can go on Youtube, they have some of them. Like they have the one with Joshua and Katee from two weeks ago, dancing to No Air (Jordin Sparks and ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: hehe, Character Q and A
This is the point of view of the main female character in my novel... Q: What's your full name and what is it's meaning? Sarah Evangeline James Q: Where is ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Searching for "S" words
Spicy ;) That's what my one friend put on her binder for me-- Spicy Sarah What's with all the people with dirty minds up there??? :D
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Twisted
Did anyone read this? If you've read Speak (by the same author), this is a great companion book. Even if you haven't read Speak, this book was amazing , and, ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: So You Think You Can Dance
Yeah, I feel like the only person in the USA who watches this show. Maybe some people here like it...? If you're watching this season, I want to compare pairs! ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Heeeeyyyy
Aw, thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll put some more about me here, sorry I skimped out a little: Yes, I plan on really, truly publishing my book. Yes, I ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Lullaby
Wow, that was absolutely AMAZING! It makes me think that there was a child born from an accidental pregnancy, and how people think he will never become the "best" just ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have a silver Razr... a word to the wise, NEVER buy a phone off eBay. You WILL regret it. I did. I love having a phone though. It's really ...
Jun 19, 2008
