User avatar

LilSarahBreezy

  • Lounge, The Re: 12 year-old girl left to die without food or water

    That is beyond terrible. That poor, poor girl. I agree with unsterblichkeit, they should die in jail without food and water. This makes me sick, no child should be treated ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people!

    Hi Victer! Welcome to YWS, I hope you have a wonderful time here. Everyone here is very sweet, and I'm sure no one would have a problem with answering any ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: jodi picoult

    I've only read Nineteen Minutes by her, but that book was incredible. I literally could not put it down-- I almost skipped school one day so I could finish it. ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!

    You're Jenni's friend, right? Welcome to YWS! David Cook rules, so don't listen to the Archuletta fans :D Make sure you read the rules thoroughly. If you have any questions, ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Friday Night Lights

    Ok, I admit, I didn't make my mom buy me Friday Night Lights (the book) until AFTER I fell in love with the movie. Friday Night Lights: A Town, A ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    I LOVED it!!! Yeah, I think most of us went through the vampire-novel stage because of Twilight, but nothing I've read so far measures up. This was really good though ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    Anyone catch last night? Chelsea and Mark danced to Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love , and it was INCREDIBLE, in my opinion :D

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Blackbeards tale

    That was really good! I could practically hear someone talking like a pirate, reading that to me. in the final duel Blackbeard's life was at the end of its spool ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Research Re: American Civil War Era

    *hugs* No I do NOT hate you!!! Thank you soooo much! Those were pretty much some of the main points in my story, and I had no idea where to ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Riddle

    Er... I don't know XD I wanted to tell you, though, that you broke one of the most-commonly broken rules... You need to make TWO REVIEWS before posting one of ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! ^_^

    Hi Nerura, welcome to YWS!!! I used to love manga so much, like to the point of an obsession XD I might read some of your Naruto fanfics... if there ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Madrigal

    I just did Italics to make it different *shrug* And thanks for the tip, Holly! I was a little confused about that. Thanks for the comments guys :)

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: So You Think You Can Dance

    yeah, I loved Sabra, but I didn't want her to win last season.... I liked Pashca... or however you spell his name :D

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Madrigal

    I wrote this poem for an English assignment... Don't be afraid of being harsh, I kinda wrote it at the last minute. Madrigal Our love Is like an A capella ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    itchy

    Jun 20, 2008


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee