User avatar

Light_Devil!

  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Is this dead? XD

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Can someone please get me up to speed? I was waiting for the Morganians and Nightwalkers to rock up... Are they there yet?

    Mar 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    EDIT: Ok. So. Please wait on Fang whilst she gathers her bearings and I help her. Good, day.

    Mar 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Waiting on Fang, before I give out XP. If Fang doesn't reply within the next three days, I will assume the werewolf has won.

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    So, combat has pretty much been finalised. Please see the DT Combat Master Post for further information and feel free to continue the story.

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Stargazer, I have no idea how to reply.

    Feb 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Quick summary of battle (this does involve rolling dice. XD): If your speed is greater than theirs go to this website (you will want to bookmark/favourite this page. You're going ...

    Feb 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Lazarus James I blinked once at the comment, briefly pausing to consider how she had broken my hold over her mind. I went over the situation, sorting through possibilities. Ahhh. ...

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Just a quick note. You can remember your own life previous to Blind River. The only thing you can't remember is how you got to Blind River. XD

    Feb 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Forgive me, my children! ^^" I get mixed up sometimes. I'll correct in a moment. And then repost them. Plus, I realised I didn't have the capacities correct. ;)

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    5XP to all! XD Rydia, all those prices are acceptable and or correct. Alick, Trader, NPC, Blind River Path, (Minor Quest Started - Dead or Alive) Alick smiled at them, ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    Lazarus James I gave the awed girl in front of me a cursory glance, eyeing her bowed form. Athletic, surely only enhanced by her turning. The dog drew my attention; ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Aww, thanks, Laminated. I did it that way to make sure that ShootingStars also has a way back in, if they ever want to. Yeah, everything is half price. So, ...

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: War of the Pendant (Started)

    (Since we appear to be lacking a DT, I was just wondering... Lazarus isn't the leader of the Morganians anymore, is he? I thought he was, but... obviously in my ...

    Feb 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Blind River

    Awww, that's fine, Shootingstars. :P Also, sorry for not replying earlier, guys. I was completely dead after the camp. Slept most of the day away. Anyway, Grif, all the items ...

    Feb 18, 2012


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway